Up to date opening times can be found here.
Evening opening times are subject to change if there are live music or other events on.
Box Office sell tickets for Sheffield Students' Union events, club nights, live music, Film Unit, Give it a Go and many more.
Other events include the More Inside programme, tickets for local sport including Sheffield Wednesday & United football matches, Sheffield Steelers ice hockey matches, Sheffield Sharks basketball games, the University Concert seasons (available from our team at the Welcome Desk), After Dark firework display, the Women's Minibus, and many other events.
Box Office is based on Level 3 in the Sheffield Students' Union Plaza just past the main entrance and opposite the main Students' Union, Our Shop entrance.
Events and tickets can be bought online or in person from the Students' Union.
Tickets for live events can also be purchased from the following ticket agents: Sheffield Arena, Theatres and City Hall, SEE tickets and Ticketmaster (subject to a booking fee).
Please note that Student society events are not sold via the Box Office and can be accessed by clicking on the link.
If you are selling tickets for via society that includes entry to a SU Club Night, you must collect a “Ticket in Advance” form from the Entertainments office. ALL society tickets must be exchanged for a physical SU Box Office ticket.
Here are some options to consider for setting up tickets for you event.
SU Box Office
- Physical printed tickets are issued for any purchases at the counter
- E-tickets are issued for any online purchases
- Box Office staff set up and maintain your event for you – inc. managing attendee lists and gathering any additional information
- There is a 10% fee for all tickets sold via the website which can be added onto the ticket price or deducted at the end
- Money transferred via the Finance team to your B Account once the event is over, usually at the end of the month
- Your event can be publicised on the Box Office twitter page and on their physical and digital poster boards
- No physical tickets as event cannot be purchased at the Box Office
- E-tickets are issued for ALL purchases as all are online
- You set up and maintain your own event via your digital dashboard
- There are no fees for online purchases
- You have access to the attendee list yourselves and gather any additional info you need
- You can contact the Activities Zone desk and advertise your event via their Twitter and digital screen
Tickets for selected events can be purchased online by credit or debit card with the online price generally including a 10% booking fee added to the face value of the ticket. Tickets are available to purchase online until approximately one hour before the event begins. Online purchases for our club nights are scan on entry (e-ticket or Ucard). Please be aware that some events may also be for Box Office collection only but this will be specified on the event information online.
For information on our new e-tickets for club nights, please click here.
Please see Sheffield Students' Union Terms and Conditions of Sale.